Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not so fresh feeling?

I know I'm gay, but how gay am i? Well if what I received in the mail yesterday from our local Jewel Grocery Store is any indication, I may as well be a woman. Photographic evidence for your viewing pleasure:





No that's not a sample of shampoo or body wash...it's a sample of FEMININE NAPKINS! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! I could not stop laughing when I opened it up. Last time I checked I still had a penis and no bleeding orfices down there (except when Holly Hemrhoid is visiting). Seriously I thought it was a new body wash. OMG....now I guess Always won't just refer to a Pebbles song but my feminine call of duty.

In other interesting news our TV died today. Oh lord I've had that thing since I was in high school. So it could very well be 15 years old!!! Oh well. Time to start saving up for a new one.

My annual favorite musical picks will be coming very soon. I'm off starting tomorrow afternoon until after the new year, so I should have lots of time to write. Tootles.

No comments: