Monday, January 21, 2008

Blah



Ok, so I know I've been slacking the bloggin' dept. But in all honesty, I just haven't felt like blogging. Don't know why. But I just don't. I go in these little spurts of wanting to write non-stop to not wanting to write anything at all. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm going to take a little break. Not sure how long it's going to be. Could be weeks, days, months. Who knows. I guess it depends on my mood.

Just so you're not all left in the dark. I celebrated my 31st birthday a few weeks ago and I had a blast. I was joined by my partner, good friends, family, etc. We threw down at Lucia's in Wicker Park and then at Crew. Poor Crew. They had to put up w/ our drunk asses for the entire night. It was a blast and I am grateful for those who joined me. Other than that work's been ok. Love our new location. We are smackc dab in the middle of the shopping district in the Loop (yikes!). I leave Friday for my cousin's wedding in Durango. I'm looking forward to the trip. Mostly because I haven't seen my dad in 2 years and I'm also looking forward to seeing some of my other family. Not to mention any trip to Mexico=CD shopping!!!

Ok enough for now. I should be getting to bed soon. Ciao.

3 comments:

Coco said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!! : )
Hope you had a wonderful trip to Durango!! : )
Yes, of course, I would like to hear about your trip...
Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Bendiciones.

amiable amy said...

i was directed to your blog when I search for Charlie Rivera pictures...nice to be here though...Happy Trip

Unknown said...

If you're in the shopping district then you probably dont need this, but when you go shopping for your cousin's wedding you should check out some stores beforehand on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bridal_shops_dresses.html. Then you won't be shopping at random.