Friday, January 04, 2008

Kali Xronia

Happy New Year everyone (Kelly...I know you read this so I've titled this post in Greek)!!!!

I was off for 11.5 days and I mostly did NOTHING....and you know what? It felt great! I probably should have done more, but isn't that what vacations are for? To veg and do nothing? I actually went out during the middle of the week w/ Rob, Jorgillo & my Milwaukee Sister. I felt like I was 23 again. LOL. We ended up at Kit Kat for a few drinks, as all drinks were half off. I am love with the Coco Loco Martini (not to be confused w/ the Daniela Romo song)!!! Yum. Afterwards we ended up at Hydrate. Drank some more, etc. For you visual stiumlation...



New Year's Eve we went to a party at my cousin and her best friend/roomie's apartment. It was a lot of fun, but as the my bf already pointed out, we had gone for Indian food beforehand, and didn't really get wasted like we normally do. Oh well, I still had a fun time. Some more visuals...



My work has moved to a new locale and it's right around a gazillion stores. Uh oh. Here comes trouble. Ok so that was a blatant Shampoo reference. I'm diggin' it.

Well that's all I have for you right now. Will write later.

1 comment:

Meivelous said...

lapix verde puyu!
MMMMMMUAH!