Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Waiting for Alaska...



Fangoria's new album was just released in Spain. Being the impatient mofo I am, I was not about to wait for a domestic release (God knows when that will be??). A friend I made via the Kylie Minogue message boards from Spain has been kind enough to send me the new CD+DVD combo as well as the first single w/ remixes. The first single is wicked! It is called Retorciendo Palabras and if it's any indication of what the new album is like I am sure I will love it. As it is I am a big Alaska whore, so I am sure I will not be anything but satisfied. You can hear samples of their new album via their brand new website (due to the fact they are no longer w/ Subterfuge and now part of Dro)...arquitecturaefimera.com. Below is what the cover looks like. Juanix, my Spanish friend, said he sent them off this week so I should be getting them shortly! I hate waiting! I must get back to listening to my loud bitches mix I just made on my ipod (Mónica Naranjo, Cyndi Lauper, Pattie Labelle, Tina Turner, Anastacia, etc.).


No comments: