Friday, July 27, 2007

Tiffany Times Two

I am sick at home as I type this. I stayed home Wed. as I had a sore throat and sounded like Ja Rule when I spoke. I sucked it up and went into work yesterday (Thurs) and got a lot done despipte my constant coughing. I was planning on staying late last night but I just felt gross so I came home and went to bed early and decided to stay home today. Thank god I did!

I haven't updated my blog in weeks it seems! Everyone was asking how the Tiffany shows went...they were great! Here are some pictures I took w/ my new new camera that I am in love with!!!



First up pics from Tiff's show at Circuit:


(Click on photo to enlarge)

We were lucky enough to meet her again. She was super sweet and took time to sign stuff for us as well as pose for a picture w/ her "godsons"!

Being the big dorks we are, we also went out to see her the following night at Hunter's. If any of you have been to Hunter's you'll know it's uh, rather interesting. The crowd is suburban gays (we all know how scary they can be) and really bad cross dressers! LOL! Again she gave another great show as you can see below:


(Click on photo to enlarge)

We were able to meet her yet again and I got a few autographs for some friends who could not make it (not to mention I had her sign a few more cds for me!). With that said now I have almost every one of my Tiffany cds signed!

Look!!!! BTW if any of you are familiar w/ Tiffany's 2nd album Hold An Old Friend's Hand, there is a song on there that is über trashy that I love to death called Drop That Bomb. If you can see in the pic I asked Tiff to sign my cd "To Joe Drop That Bomb!" to which she obliged! She rocks!


(Click on photo to enlarge)

In case any one was wondering how Chus is taking to our new home...


(Click on photo to enlarge)

Needless to say he's fitting in just fine :) Hope everyone is having a good day. Off to see the Simpsons movie today as well (cause that's all I've been hearing about all summer).

1 comment:

Sexbox said...

I'm glad to see she had different outfits for both nights. I am also glad to see she has been a Celebrity Fit Club success. perhaps she should do another issue of Playboy?