Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Sayhey! Chicago meet...

You are probably wondering what the hell SayHey! is? It is a Kylie Minogue message forum based in the UK and it's my life! I'm not even that big of a Kylie fan anymore, I've since discovered her younger/prettier/more talented sister Dannii, but I post on this board almost every day in their Off-Topic section. They know everything there! Check it out. It's catty fun. This past weekend my good sayhey! pal AmericanDevil (aka Dale) was in town. So we (me, Rob and Eddie) met up w/ him and had a blast. Too bad they had to leave after awhile, but that didn't stop us from getting trashed. Roscoe's was a blast as they played: Holly Valance "State Of Mind", Anastacia "Left Outside Alone", Dannii Minogue "I Begin To Spin Around" & "All I Wanna Do" & Paulina Rubio "Sexual Lover". We were screaming at the top of our lungs! I even drunk dialed, something I hadn't done in a long time. Sorry Freddy. "Freddy's a slutt...Freddy's a slutt...". Lol. Here are the pics:




Also tomorrow is the infamous Madonna concert :) Can't wait. Have to post some pics from La Virgen de Nacaragua's Quinceañera. Also congrats to my good friends Mara and José Ramón on the birth of their new son, Daniel Mateo. (#4! Ya compren un tele!!!).

No comments: