Thursday, July 13, 2006

Godmother

Greetings earthlings. I know it's been eons since I've written (ok a week...but who's couting). I've just been über busy here at work. I've been meaning to write but just haven't found the time. So as Kylie says : Let's get to it!

First things first...last Thursday we made the trek out to Beverly, IL to see the one and only and very talented Tiffany. First of all I have to say I was really dissapointed in the turn out. I think there may have been 50 people there. Who cares though. I got to sit in the front row and jam out to Tiff! She did a rather short set but she sang a song off her 1993 Japanese only album Dreams Never Die called If Love Is Blind which caused me and Rob to queen out! It was f*ckin' awesome! Here are some pics from her performance:






It was a rather short show, only about 8 songs, but she did give it her all and some local girls came and sang Could've Been on stage with her. It was adorable.


After the show they had us line up for a meet and greet. Of course we were the first ones in line. As we approached Tiffany we both told her how happy we were for her coming again. We both had some items autographed. I proceeded to tell her the story of how we met at her show 3 years ago, showed her pics of us w/ her from the last show, etc. She was super sweet and congratulated us on our upcoming 3 year anniversary. We also dubbed her our Godmother which she happily pointed out to us:




She also told us that next time she's in town she better see us there and most importantly together :) We also blabbed about certain songs we love, which are often ignored (like Tenderly from her floptastic 1990 album New Inside). Before we left we got a picture taken w/ our Godmother. Enjoy!




So last Friday I went out w/ my friend Emily from work for her bday. We went to Ceaser's on Broadway. Awful food but killer margaritas. After 2.5 jumbo mango margaritas and 3.5 shots of tequila, let's just say I was happy. Her and I ended up going to the movies drunk. Something I've never done before. It was quite the experience. We went to see The Devil Wears Prada. I did enjoy it, but as we both read the book, we both felt that towards the end how it veered so much away from it, was rather annoying. But I adored the clothes and all that faggy stuff. Plus Anne Hathaway is really cute. I don't think I'll go to the movies drunk again as I kept nodding off towards the end!


So I think someone has to start watching Big Brother All-Stars. Want to know why?






Kaysar that's why! I swear he has to be the HOTTEST MAN ALIVE. My mangina is dripping wet just thinking about him!


Wow...I just realized this post is REALLY LONG. Guess that's what happens when you don't post in a week. I have to give a shoutout to my twin blogger. She came over last Sat. and we had a mini Degrassi High marathon. It was a blast. I think she knows more about this show than I do. School's Out viewing perhaps? Just need to order it.


I'd love to go on and on but I have some work to do as I'm off Monday and I need to get everything done by tomorrow evening. Still have to pick up around the house for Sal's visit. Ciao ciao!

1 comment:

MatadorMexicano said...

that man is HOT! and you know what makes him hotter?! the fact that in he is doing my favorite pose in the last two pictures. i man in that pose is always hot! ALWAYS!