Wednesday, November 17, 2004

FYI...no Zoé

We had planned on going to see Zoé tonight w/ Lucybell...but tickets are $35! We are on a tight budget, so we are gonna have to pass. Sucks cause I really wanted to see Zoé. Hopefully they'll come back. Besides we just spent $$ on tickets for Ely Guerra. We really have to watch our $$ as we are saving up for a security deposit.


BTW that other apt. was too much. Uff! My lovely friend and annointed life-partner Janet is gonna show us some places via her Real Estate agency! Woo hoo! I'm excited.


So instead of going to see Zoé tonight we are gonna hang out w/ my Milwaukee sister and I believe our adopted Milwaukee Sister, Jorge. Later everyone. P.S. Someone remind me to tape America's Next Top Model tonight!!

1 comment:

bomitoni said...

Claro que sí. Lo qué quieras saber :)