Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's Raining On Prom Night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ALIGN=leftNo it's not Prom Night, but it might as well be, it's Gay Pride today here in Chicago and it's raining out! WTF!?! Oh well. I will not let it damper our festivities today. I guess we'll just see a bunch of rainbow umbrellas on display. The poor trannies, what will they do?? For those of you who I happen to run into it, let us get trashed in unison. If I drunk dial you (Glennys, Meiver, Sal, etc.) be thrilled! My drunk dials are C-L-A-S-S-I-C!!! I should probably start to get ready, as there are SEVERAL pitchers of Long Island Ice Tea awaiting me! As my friend Ryan in Milwaukee dubbed today, let's get going to the Running Of The Fags! That photo is a random drunk photo of me, so you'll know what I'll look like today (one of many drunk faces) in case you see me.

No comments: