Friday, June 09, 2006

You may now resume...

to your nomally scheduled blogging...

I'm back! Our move was a success, we got the old place clean, etc. Now it's just a matter of finishing unpacking. Aghh! So I'll attempt tackling that this weekend. I'm also helping out my coworker on her rummage sale. I'm hoping to sell some stuff of my own.



I'm über excited because I just found out that Racine will be opening for Peaches and they will be playing the Vic on July 17!!!!!!! How friggin' cool!!!!! Peaches is kick ass live and I can't wait to hear her new album, but I am so excited to be able to see Wendy James live!

My twin blog has moved her blog again! You can now access it @ www.radarlove.org.

So Rob and I are obsessed w/ Degrassi The Next Generation.



Even though it's a total rip off of the original and far more superior 80s series, it's still addictive. We've decided we need to create a drinking game for this new series. Everytime they rip off Degrassi Junior High or Degrassi High we take a drink! We'll have no liver left! LOL! I'd like to thank the lovely souls over at youtube for uploading all of these!

Okies, I should get going as I have a meeting to run to. Just wanted to drop in and say heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

No comments: