Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hallelujah

Remember 90s Mexican teen hearthrob Flavio Cesar??



Did I have a crush on him back in the day. Anyhoo, since I know some of you like him as well, I came across some info on him.

He's found the lord and is doing Christian music! He still looks good though...



He has a website up at flaviocesar.com.mx.

In other mind boggling news I totally forgot to watch America's Next Top Model last night!!???!!! WTF!!??!!! We were out grocery shopping and completely lost track of time. Does it reair on Fridays like when it was on UPN??? I hope Monique goes home, she is a cunty brat!! Anchal I heart you.

4 comments:

MatadorMexicano said...

ay he was hot, but i had a love hate relationship with him back in the day... lol

and dl the episode! im not sure if theyll rerun it... cause i missed it too/.

bomitoni said...

i used to jerk off to his pics! lol! i wonder what the lord thinks of that?

Sexbox said...

His music was so crappy...yet I have all of his cd's! lol

Grr...I just want to grab him by those ears.....

bomitoni said...

yeah it was pretty bad. lol. i loved "en cada cancion" though.