Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I had someone shadowing me all week so it made it a little hard to blog. What was I supposed to say? This is what I do when I should be working..

Can you believe I am still ripping CDs to add to my 80GB ipod I bought last Dec??? It's taking me longer than I thought to wade through everything. But I've been rediscovering some CDs I haven't listened to in awhile. Everyone remember this one? I know my Sista M does...



I actually met Minerva at the Palladium back in the day. She was very pretty in person and sounded a lot better live than on record. A rarity w/ dance artists. Apparently she recorded a new version of Llorando por ti last year. How did this get past us???



Spring seems to be creeping it's way back into Chicago. I for one LOVE the winter and the cold, but it was getting a little ridiculous these past few weeks. With the arrival of Spring comes the inevitable Spring Cleaning. Which I must admit I have to do today. So I promise I will try to write more than once a week. Ciao Ciao.

1 comment:

Sexbox said...

Omigod, did she record a new album too? God I feel old now....that song is like 10 years old yet I can still remember like it was yesterday watching the video on Onda Max!