Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fall where are you?

I think summer may finally be coming to an end. Yay! It's been cooler and cooler, and best of all it hasn't been muggy hardly at all this week! Next week it'll be in the mid 70s, even going into the high 60s. Thank God! Summer is my least favorite season and for whatever reason it felt like it was never gonna end.

Onto to other more important things...if you haven't heard Timbiriche are doing a reunion tour for their 25th Anniversary (sans Paulina Rubio) and this time there are a few US dates...one of which is Chicago! Woo hoo! Long story short we eneded up getting front row tickets for the upcoming show on September 15. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I am going to be so close to Sasha Sökol I'll be able to smell her farts! LOL.



After Bibi Gaytán, Sasha is my 2nd favorite ex-Timbiriche. I've dreamt of the day I'd be able to see her in concert and now it's going to happen. Yay!

Well I am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Tootles.

1 comment:

Luis said...

Oh, I kinda like Fall too. But summer's so much more fun!