Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pssst

Hello everyone in blogger-land. Sorry I've been M.I.A. for the last few days. Work is über busy right now so bare with me. I had to post this though. I was out walking my dog like I always do, and noticed that everybody and their mother is having yard sales. I guess it's that time of year. Anyhoo I couldn't help but notice one sign in particular:



I just thought it was too funny. I had to rip it down and take a picture (and yes the yard sale in question already passed, so I didn't do any harm). Tee hee. The "lord's day", that cracks me up. I find it even funnier that it was up in front of the church around the corner from my house. I believe it's a "church of later day saints" or something like that. I am not sure what it is exactly, but there are always dorky guys in short white sleeve dress shirts and black ties on bikes.

Like my bf has already recapped, we went to see Sinead O'Connor this past Sunday. He was able to score 2nd row seats for super cheap on ebay! God bless ebay. Now I've always been a casual Sinead fan and was always curious to see her live. Now she is not what one would call an exciting performer, but my god her voice is just so captivating. I couldn't take my eyes (nor my ears for that matter) off of her. She was truly amazing.



None of my pictures came out that well because the whole front of the stage was white and there was too much light reflecting from the flash. Oh well.

So the other day I was talking w/ my MI bff, Tracy (aka Cherelle) as we were checking out the Russian hottie on Dancing With The Stars. You could eat off his ass...



Check out his website. That was for you Cherelle!

And before I forget...do any of you remember this?



It's called Pssst and is dry shampoo. I know it sounds gross but my mom used to use this in the 80s (for all I know she still does). I telling Tracy about it and we couldn't stop laughing about it. I wonder if rat's nest uses it? LOL! So do you think this girl uses it???



Ok peeps I gotta go walk my dog :) Ciao.

1 comment:

musicbeing said...

Silly boy...who wants to eat off an ass....you EAT the ass for dinner. Grrr! But nah, I'd rather eat Joey Fatone's hairy ass. Don't judge! Don't judge!