Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ashes

So yesterday was Ash Wednesday. I wouldn't have even known had I not seen a man w/ a big black smudge on his forehead. It made me realize how far removed I am from my catholic upbringing. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just that it's funny how quickly we forget these things. I guess attending catholic grade school and high school can do that to a person. Explains why I'm such an evil person :) Then again, I've come to find that all products of catholic schools are! Joy!


I had to share this funny story. Well I guess you had to be there, but as we were getting on the train to go to work in the morning Tuesday, the doors open and this woman who looked about as strung out as a crack whore at the free clinic yelled to the gentleman waiting to get on MOOOOOOOOOOVE. It was hilarious. Everyone on the train was like what the fuck was up w/ that psycho biach???. Guess you had to be there.


I am still waiting for my damn security deposit! WTF??? I need that money...like last week!! I just left another message. But in other news, you guys have to check out this new blog that Glennys told me about. It's hilarious and pretty much pokes fun at certain popular Mexican celebs. I can't get enough of it. The graphics this guy comes up w/ are hilarious (check out the Thalía dolls)! Besides any blog that uses a picture of Lynn Maye is fine by me. I think it's become my favorite blog (sorry Trent). Anyway here is the link. Enjoy.


Song of the day: Everybody Tells A Story-by Brigiette Neilsen

8 comments:

hugo said...

hahahaha, i'm a total fan of astrompeta's blog and am thrilled that his fame is reaching chicago shores. spread the word! and how cute you look! wow. hugs.

bomitoni said...

bienvenido hugo :)

The Real Astrompowers said...

Hugui Boogie, you bitch! What the hell are you doing here? (you are in all blogs and cyberspace anyway....). Bomitomi, I love you, and I love the pic in your profile too. Thank u 4 link my blog, I´ll do the same with yours. Nasty kisses!
Astrompeta, rise of the maniquíes.

bomitoni said...

gracias!!! que buena onda...ése soy yo a los 10 años en halloween como DOLLY PARTON. desde luego una gran diva de la canción. thanks for visiting!!!

The Real Astrompowers said...

Endaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I will always love youuuuuuuuuuu, lob lluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Ay! que bonita canción de Dolly Parton. Amo esa película donde huye de su pueblo, se vuelve secretaria y termina de doctora corazón famosísima!!! jajaajajaj!

bomitoni said...

soy CHICO!!! lol....en esa foto tenia 10 años. fue en HALLOWEEN. escribo en inglés porq es mi primer idioma...pero igual lo podria hacer en español.

Carolina said...

Mira lo que he empezado. A toda la pandilla basurilla bienvenida! Pues la verdad es que tengo mas de un mes leyendo los blogs de todos durante mis aburridos lapsos de tiempo libre, o sea, todo el dia, en la oficina. Mi blog es aburrido y solo cuenta ocurrencias contidianas de mi monotona vida. Igual bienvenidos sean tambien, a ver si me le llega algun excitement a mi cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

YA SOMOS ÍDOLOS PANDILLA,,, AHORA QUE NOS DEDIQUEN UN BLOG COMPLETO....