Monday, February 28, 2005

I hate my job

Hello out there in bloggerland! I am so sorry my posts are becoming less frequent. Work has been driving me crazy, if you hadn't realized already. My last entry was last Sunday. I had to work, on a Sunday mind you. Sucked. I was here til 6pm. Monday was pure hell. I was at the office til almost midnight! I wanted to cry! I am really sick of advertising. I've been at this place for over 5 years now and I just feel so drained. Career advice anyone?


Since I've been working so much I haven't really done alot this week. Saturday we went to Lola's and had a blast! I had like 3 huge Long Island Ice Teas and smoked too many cigarettes, but it was so much fun! Believe it or not it was our first night out since Rocío got here. She leaves next Sunday so I figured we better get a move on it! Yesterday I woke up w/ a nasty hang over, but we managed to paint the extra bedroom (aka Rob's playroom) and the front vestibule. Looks hot! It's like a purple/magenta. I think I really enjoy decorating. I know that sounds so gay, but hey. What can I say!?




Yesterday the Oscar's were on and honestly I really don't care one way or another, I think I actually only watched the last 20 minutes of it. I was more pissed that Desperate Housewives were not on. Back to the Oscars, I just like to see what people are wearing. But I am pissed I missed my goddess Salma Hayek &

Penélope Cruz presenting together! Check them out. They look stunning!




BTW what the f*ck was Hilary Swank thinking when she chose that dress? It was horrendous!! It looked like she got dressed in the dark? Looks like something an 80-year old ballroom dancing champion would have picked. ¡Guacalá!


Now a lot of you were asking what happened between Martika and I? Well it's a very long story and I am still drafting it up. Needless to say my childhood idol wasn't who I thought she was. Sad really. Hope you are all having a lovely day. It's snowing out. Normally I'd be jumping up and down w/ joy, but I am too tired to care.

1 comment:

bomitoni said...

yes the back was gorgeous, but it didn't make up for the hideous front!