Monday, March 07, 2005

Slumber Party weekend!

Sorry I have not blogged in forever. Lately it's just been harder and harder for me. Laziness? I don't know. Nonetheless, here's my update. Rocío left for Mexico yesterday :( We'll miss her, but at the same time it's nice to have some alone time. For her going away her boss had a dinner party Friday and let me tell you, we drank! Don't ask me how many glasses of sangría I drank! It was a blast!




Saturday we had our postponed slumber party w/ my milwaukee sister. it was fun!!! Eddie came over and we had our traditional Taco Bell meal :) We made Blue Motherfuckers. I don't remember how many we drank, but they always taste better after you've had 4 or 5. Lol! While Rob was making Rocío some mix CDs, Eddie and I got restless and decided to start playing a Freestyle drinking game! We watched videos and everytime they said boy or love we drank! You should have seen us during Sweet Sensation's Love Child! It was a blast! Somehow in our drunkeness we also decided we needed to start our own freestyle drag show (as there are none in Chicago). We finally got around to our official drinking game of the night. We watched several episodes of The Simpsons and each picked a character and everytime our character appeared in a scene we had to drink! What fun!


The day after took Rocío to the blue line to go to O'hare. The three of us headed over to the Mega Mall (how ghetto!!) to look for rare cd's and also went to Disco City, where I finally purchased Daniela Romo's newest. The rest of the day was spent being lazy. It was a goregeous day, like 60º out, but we were so tired we really didn't do much.


That was our exciting weekend. Today I overslept so I was late to work and my whole day feels off. Oh well. Before I forget I wanted to let you know that I am selling on ebay, a calander and set of postcards that Rocío and her girlfriend produced! Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

The Real Astrompowers said...

Manis de mi vida, te informo que la súper estrella de la colonia bondojito, lorena tassinari, acaba de estrenar otro disco (exclusivo para sangrons, porque las disqueras ni saben que existe), de 79 pesitos pa´que nadie se lo pierda, córrele como chacha loca dejando la chancla en tan veloz carrera a:
http://www.sanborns.com.mx/sanborns/results.asp?AVANZADA=0&CRITERIO=tassinari
Y CÓMPRALO YAAAAAAA!!!
Besitos, Astrompeta.