Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Got it!



I am not gonna blog much today, but I am going to share something with you all. It's been awhile since I've posted a song of the day. So to make up for lost time...here is the theme song from my favorite telenovela of all-time, MUCHACHITAS!!! I won the cd on ebay last week and it arrived yesterday. For those of you who don't know, it's sung by Lorena Tassinari. If you listen carefully you'll notice the music is a bit different from the one used on the actual show. This one doesn't sound as 80s. Nonetheless...enjoy!!! Muchachitas theme song by Lorena Tassinari!

3 comments:

The Real Astrompowers said...

Lorena Tssinari, jajaja, regresó hace poco con el nombre "Tassinari" y un disco chafa, según muy cábala, espiritual e introspectivo, llamada "clú hú" o algo así de chafa. Una anécdota divertida fue cuando en un festival de mi preparatoria, necesitabamos a un artista de poca monta que condujera el evento. Contrataron a Lorena Tassinari, quién además canto el tema de "muchachitas" (qué más), pegando brincos de ballet que la hicieron caer al piso, en un doloroso y accidental split.

espelina said...

I am speechless! It is on my ipod as we speak. Thanks!
P.S. I am shivering with antici..........................pation over the Martika story! Spill it! ;)

bomitoni said...

astrompeta...porq no te conocí hace un año cuando fui al DF???

espelina...i am finishing up my martika story and will post today. didn't realize so many of u wanted to know the dirt :P