Friday, February 17, 2006

Freaky Friday

It's not really Freaky Friday, I just couldn't think of what else to title my post. Haven't posted in a few days as I'm super swamped this week and next! Ahhh!!! Hope everyone had a nice Vday. Wed. was our 2.5 year anniversary. Wow! 2.5 years! That's forever in gay years! It seems like just yesterday I was chatting w/ Rob at the Tiffany concert. It's been very interesting, and I could not thank God for him enough. Words can not express my sentiments. Love ya!

So what better than to share a video with you all of my baby's diva, Daniela Romo:



I just posted this on youtube.com and wanted to share it with all of you :) I honestly can't get enough of this site!!! I've already uploaded a crapload of videos!

Sorry this is such a short post, but like I said I'm going to be slammed here at work. I have some friends coming in from Milwaukee this weekend for Francis so that should be fun. Thank god the house is clean! Hope everyone is well...

xoxo

1 comment:

musicbeing said...

Daniela Romo is the best! This song is so damn catchy..once u hear it you can't get rid of it..

"fijate, fijate en tu secretaria! Ay señor que dolor! pobre secretaria!"