Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hoy

So Zayra got the boot last night from Rockstar Supernova :( I don't know if any of you remember that I wrote about her back in fall of 2004. Well I thought it was rather odd that she would partake in such a show being that she had her own career. But now that she's gotten so much exposure from it, I can see why she did it. Well she may not have been the best vocalist on that show, she by far had the best stage prescence and really worked the crowd, and that makes her a rock star already. I found this clip of her performing a song off her Spanish language debut, which was recently re-released w/ 6 songs in English...



Speaking of the re-release...



you can purchase it here.

I'll write more later. I need to pay my bills right now. Ugh.

3 comments:

MatadorMexicano said...

did you order ehr rerelease? i got it and im liking it. si no lo tienes te lo paso.

and at least she left on a high note. i cant wait for her to start touring/promoting her own thing!

and why oh why did she leave the week i couldnt watch?! i had to catch her via youtube

bomitoni said...

i have it :) i ordered it so it would arrive on the release date :)

MatadorMexicano said...

uff mira tu si piensas! i wouldnthave known had this guy not told me about it. im a bad fan, i know!