Friday, November 30, 2007

Packer Backer?



There are times when you just realize how gay you are. This morning I had one of those moments. I was getting on the elevator and there were 2 guys in there with me. As we were going up they kept going on and on about the Packers game from the previous night. I am from WI and I know who the Green Bay Packers are...but that's about it. They were talking about scores, and this and that. I just kinda stared blankly and thought to myself...THANK GOD I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!! Give me America's Next Top Model anyday!!! Now I know there are some gay men that like sports, and that's totally cool, but it's not for me.

Apart from my teen crush (hell I still think he's hot) on Mark Chmura not much else to say on the subject. So let's drool over Mark again, LOL!



No comments: