Friday, June 25, 2004

Bored...

I am trying to get into the habit of writing here once a day. So I am still hating my job. Big surprise, right? So I should be working on something, but I don't feel like it. I've looked again, and still nothing that interests me. At this point I am just applying for things to apply. Back to being boring (hey that could be a Pet Shop Boys pun!). Went to sayhey, bored again, so what else can I talk about? Pride! This weekend is the Gay Pride Parade here in Chicago. I am not really into the whole political aspect of it, I am who I am. People are either gonna accept it or not. Can't change the world, I don't see it as some big crusade or anything. Honestly it's just a good excuse to let loose and get disgustingly piss drunk! So here's to pitchers at Roscoe's!

No comments: