Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Crush on you

Who was your first crush? My first crush ever was:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


LYNDA CARTER! GASP! A girl! I was obsessed w/ Wonder Woman as a kid. But then there was my first gay crush:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


JORDAN KNIGHT!!! OMG I was soooooo in love with him. Even though back then I thought he was cool and I wanted to be like him. But for some odd reason I had scrapbooks full of his pics! LOL. I think my fave was of him working out, shirtless might I add, in SuperTeen! I did see him when he had his brief comeback in '99 @ a radio station event. OMG he was so hot! I was screaming like a 12 year old! I like him now too as he's gotten beefier. Grrr.


Speaking of crushes I have to admit that I have developed a blog crush on EL HUEVO. I don't know what it is about him but I just think he's so darn sexy! He's not even really cute or anything, but there's something about him. I think it's cause he's just so straight. Us gay boys have a thing for straight boys. Don't we? I just love his sense of humor and his writing is excellent. Plus you have to find out why he won the Mr Kinky award. Excuse me while I have a moment.


BTW do any of you know of any good blog template websites? I know as a graphic designer I should really have a kick ass blog, but web design was never my strong point. Anyone willing to help me out even? Leave me a comment please.


ME.

7 comments:

Chicago_Sexbox said...

oooh, i need to copy you some more! lol you always got such fierce posts.....hmmm, my first crush would have to be Sandy Duncan (girl) or LL Cool J (boy).
I was a weird kid! lol

bomitoni said...

Hogan Family Sandy Duncan?? With the glass eye??? LOL...

Cracked Chancla said...

jordan was cute but i thought donnie was sexier. i think my first crush was a boy in kindergarten, i think his name was michael, he transferred out that same year.

cindylu said...

I preferred Jordan. *Swoon*

cindylu said...

For a new template, try francey.

espelina said...

Did we discuss this already? Jordan was also my favorite. However, after seeing him on "The Surreal Life" I've determined that he is a jackass. Have you seen Joey lately?

bomitoni said...

2 more jordan lovers! thanks for the link cindylu :)