Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I heart Jake

I am relaxed after having a 3 day weekend. I slept until 11am yesterday and didn't do much other than watch TV, write out my xmas cards and clean up a bit. Ahh. To think This weekend I have a 5 day weekend. Love unused vacation time :) Had a super busy weekend as usual.


Friday was 2 work parties. One for my current group, and one in the evening for my old group. Quite honestly I kinda felt a little out of place. Is that weird?


Saturday I spent most of the day running around doing errands and finishing up the last touches for our holiday get together. Needless to say we had a blast and the right mix of friends :) Here are some photos from the evening's festivities (note how adorable my baby looks in his Santa outfit):


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The cutest thing was that at one point of the night we found him sleeping on our friend's lap! He was never used to that many people around, so I think it overwhelmed him a bit. That was ok because he sure as hell slept it off the next day. Anyhoo the point of our get together was to have a tacky xmas xchange. We had to get the most creative gifts from the dollar store (even though some people cheated...Target, Kmart, Kohl's, etc.). It was fun and I got a pair of fairy wings! There was tons of piña coladas, freestyle and oh so much more.


On Sunday I was a bit tired to say the leaset and I did a lot of nappy w/ my partner in crime Chus :) Didn't do much other than lounge around and load the dish washer. In the evening I ended up going to see Brokeback Mountain in Evanston (free parking rocks!!).


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Emily, Jorge and my boo boo took in a 9:15 showing. Now I enjoyed it, even though I did think there was too much hype, mostly for the hot "butt sex" as Emily kept calling it. Who am I kidding? I loved it because of Jake Gyllenhall. Sigh. Dreamy Jake. Grrr. Someone on the other hand found it more amusing than anything else. Explains the constant chatter. LOL.


I had Monday off and am only working today and tomorrow for the rest of the week! I can't wait! We have even decided to relive old times and go to Circuit on Thursday! Thank God I have off Friday otherwise I would only last 2 drinks! It sucks getting old.


Should get going as I have to get back to work. Ugh. Ta ta everyone!

4 comments:

Sexbox said...

I had fun Saturday night. It was nice being at a get together that was drama free. Everyone got along and was happy :) Even Jorge showed up after working 12 hours with a smile on his face!

I can't to reenact the "When Sista M Met Sista M" at Circuit!

Sexbox said...

PS. Who the fuck is Emily????? Did I miss something? lol

musicbeing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bomitoni said...

Emily is my friend from work, she was the one who went to pride w/ Jorge, Raymond and I. I invited her on Thursday. You can meet her then, she's fierce!