Wednesday, January 04, 2006

All is quiet

...on New Years Day. New Years was mellow this year, as we stayed in and watched movies, drank, and ate. Unfortunately I have had a cold that I just can't kick. I finally got around to renting Degrassi Junior High on DVD and stayed up til almost 1am last night watching! OMG I love this show! It was so corny yet it had a heart. Is that even cornier?


So I usually don't make new years resolutions, but this year I am going to buck that tradition and start some. Here goes:


• Get my finances in order!
• Lose weight/exercise.
• Use my flickr account more.
• Spend more time w/ friends/family


I think that's it. If I think of anything else I am sure I'll post it. Next week is my bday. 29. I'm not sweating it. I know some people freak out about their twenties ending, but I think I've done a lot during my twenties. I partied (a lot), traveled, met some amazing people, met the love of my life, moved to a big city, etc.


Enough about that. Have to get back to work.

4 comments:

Chicago_Sexbox said...

Wow, I wish i could think like you. I am turning 27 in March and i am starting to panic as I enter my "late 20's".

bomitoni said...

Trust me Sista M...I went through the quarter life crisis thing too! You'll get over it...trust me!!!

MatadorMexicano said...

i cant imagine 25, let alone 27 or 30!!!!!!!

lol... jk! que cas hacer para el dia?

Cracked Chancla said...

happy belated new year and early birthday bomitomi. did you say degrassi? i love degrassi junior high. i had an early midtwenties meltdown when i was like twenty-two--that must be the reason why i could never remember my age after that. i'm beginning to embrace the idea of my thirties.