Friday, April 07, 2006

Beefaroni

I usually leave the beefaroni entries to my Milwaukee Sister. But I had to gush over this random hottness. I've had a crush on Jerry O'Connell for years. He's hot! Have you seen him on the cover of the newest issue of MEN'S FITNESS?? I couldn't find the cover online anywhere, but trust me he looks HOT! But when searching for some hottie pics of Jerry I came across this one...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Grrr indead!

In other news I have begun the search for an apartment for my boo boo, Chus and I. I know it's super early but, I always say it's never too early to start looking. Thus far I haven't found anything that wows me yet. There were a few I thought might be good but once I found out it didn't have a dishwasher....oh no! See I never had a dishwasher in my life until we moved into our current place and let me tell you I don't know how I went so long w/out one? All I want is a 2 bedroom (a den as well would be nice), hard wood floors (I don't do carpeting), dishwasher, central air/heat, laundry on site (in unit is even better), parking, dog friendly (that is #1 on my list) in the same 'hood we're in now. What's so hard about that? Wish me luck.

In other news my Sista M and I are equally upset to hear that after waiting what seems like an eternity for Dannii Minogue's new album...all we're getting is a lousy greatist hits compilation w/ 6 new songs!?!? WTF!?!? Dannii...you dissapoint me so. After the fiercest electropop album ever, NEON NIGHTS, all we get is fucking GH collection??!!?? The only good thing is supposedly there will be a DVD...but still. A GH!?!??! I can't write anymore, my favorite Minogue has let me down.

1 comment:

Sexbox said...

What's so sad is both you and me will probably be the first ones in Chicago to import Dannii's Greatest Hits! LOL. We support our low rent/gutter divas to the bitter end!