Wednesday, April 19, 2006

LECHE

This Sat. is the Fobia concert! I'm so excited...I haven't seem them since they played the House of Blues here back in 96(?). So I was digging around on youtube.com and came across this video:



Diablo was the first time I had ever seen/heard Fobia and I just remember being so mesmerized by the song, by Leonardo's blue feather boa. I have to say they are probably my favorite rock en español band of all time and I am super geeked that I will be seeing them this weekend :) I love their quirkiness and their hunky lead singer doesn't hurt either!

In other news I saw 2 more places last night. One I LOVED but was really out of our price range, and to be quite honest was kinda in the crappy part of Logan Square. The other one, which is 1.5 blocks down the block from us, is really a great option both financially (heat is included) and location wise (hello it's a block away from where we are now!). So I am going to go ahead and have them put it on hold. I'm also gonna be looking at other places this weekend. This is so stressful as I just want to know where we'll be living. Plus I think if we were to get this place it won't be as traumatic for Chus, as it's only down the block and we can still see all his buddies in the neighborhood :)

2 comments:

Rata de dos patas said...

About Fobia: Im totally there. I think this will be the first time I'll see them live, despite the fact that back when they where hot I was working in a music mag and went to every Rock en Español concert there was (in Mexico city) AND I hung out with a close friend of Cha. Anyway, this should be a riot, hope to see you there among all the paisas!

About the Apt.: Have you considered the fact that if you move THAT close to you current apt. the mice problem might follow you?

Anyway, see you Sat! (maybe Fri too!)

rddp

bomitoni said...

yes, hope to see u at fobia too!

as for the mice problem..it's pretty much specific to our place because we live right next door to a garden, which is just asking for mice. plus they have found there is an opening that needs to be closed off in our building. besides there are mice/rats EVERYWHERE in this city! it's hard to avoid