Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dream Virgin

Have you ever had a sex dream about a celebrity? I am sure we all have. But do you remember your first? Who took your dream virginity?

I don't remember how old I was, but I do remember I was in high school and the taker of my dream virginity...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Fernando Colunga! Grrrrr! I don't remember much of how I ended up w/ him, all I remember was he was ponding my mangina on the bathroom floor at the local swiming pool! Hot!

I've had a crush on him ever since. Even though he's a little too chiseled now, and I'm not digging the über tan. I'd still do him.

3 comments:

Sexbox said...

Fernando is hot. Perhaps I shall make him one of my Beefaroni men one of these days.

Jon Secada took my dream virginity back in 1994.

bomitoni said...

i've always found jon secada kinda sexy. did he have a big hot black cuban cock in your dream? lol!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember who I lost my dream virginity too. I have so many perverted dreams that it's tough to keep up.