Wednesday, May 10, 2006

De repente

Tonight is the Pimpinela concert at the house of blues. It's going to be camp-tastic!



Last night I read on SayHey that Soraya was on her deathbed and had written a letter to her fans. I was really saddened to hear that her cancer was back and ever sadder to hear that she passed away this morning.



I was a big fan of her music since her first single Suddenly back in 1996. A great loss.

In other news I just looked at the calendar and realized we have roughly 3.5 weeks to pack. I know that sounds like a lot, but it's really not. This weekend we are going out of town to visit my Mom for Mother's Day (btw today is Mother's Day in México) and next Saturday is the RBD concert. So I have to start hauling ass this Fri & Sat to get a jump start on it. Ahh!

If you haven't already PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FABULOUS NEW BLOG MILK CARTON POP STARS!!!!

No comments: