Thursday, May 18, 2006

YES!!!



Yes! Danielle's won America's Next Top Model!!!!!!! She so deserved it! I think I have restored faith in this show. This is the first time someone's won that I like since cycle 2's winner Yoanna. This season was great to watch and it totally makes up for the last 2 winners, Naima and Nicole. Sorry but Naima has the personality of a bucket of water and Nicole is so friggin' dull it hurts! I don't know who's My Life as a Cover Girl commercials are more boring? Yay for Danielle! BTW, wasn't it the best when Jade got voted off?

We actually watched the finale at my friend's house so her cat and Chus could have a play date :) Awwww...

2 more weeks to move! Ahhhh! My mom is coming up to help us pack next weekend. I packed 5 boxes Tuesday, so I need to haul ass tonight and tomorrow. Saturday I will have company because we're going to see...



I'm so excited! Ha ha! It'll be a blast...

No comments: