Monday, May 22, 2006

Y soy rebelde

So sat. my friend Frank came down from Milwaukee to go w/ me to see RBD. It was a hoot! There were so many little kids dressed up in their uniforms, and some grown gay men (including my friend). He took pics, I'll share later. But in the meantime I found this clip on youtube that someone uploaded from Sat.'s show.



We had a blast, even if the reviewer from the Suntimes didn't feel the same way. Oh well.

We have 9 days left to pack! Ahhh! 9 days! Yesterday we took Frank to Maxwell Street to have an infamous huarache. Yummy. I totally lucked out and found season one of Charmed on DVD for only $20 brand new! It retails for like 40-50! I love Maxwell Street. After Frank left we ran some errands and then ended up going for Thai food (Thai Bowl in Little Italy). I don't know what happened, but I got really sick. I ate half my meal and then all I really wanted to do was go home. I went to bed, shivering like crazy and finally at some point my boo boo came to the rescue and gave me some OJ and some aspirin. I knocked out and this morning I felt a heck of a lot better!

No Thai (at least not Thai Bowl) for awhile!

EDIT

:

Here is a picture that my comadre took at the show!



BTW I think I know what made me sick. I realized the only thing I had that Rob didn't was a Thai Iced Tea. Never again...

1 comment:

musicbeing said...

I really doubt it was Thai..I dunno. I ate your leftovers today and I'm fine. Maybe you caught something? We need to give you some vitamin F (or whatever it is to build your immune system).

Glad u feel better.