Thursday, October 14, 2004

OMG! OMG!

So I had heard about this but now I've finally seen the tracklist, and I think I just wet myself!!! EMI Spain is releasing a CD/DVD collection called Alaska: De Alaska a Fangoria!!!!!! It spans her period w/ los Pegamoides through the early days of Fangoria. Jesus Christ!!! There will be 20 songs digitally remastered including: Ni tú ni nadie, Bailando, Descóngelate, Abracadabra just to name a few. Of course it will include the gay classic ¿A quién le importa? (not to be confused with that crap version that c*nt Thalía spewed on impressionable queens...I want to throw up everytime I hear it). Back to Alaska :) The DVD (thank God I have a region free DVD player) will include 29 performaces/videos many from TVE (aka Televisión Española). It comes out next week Monday in Spain. OMG!!! Discoweb here I come; I don't care how much the shipping is! I suppose I should clean myself up now.

No comments: