Monday, October 18, 2004

"Working 9 to 5"

Weekend was relaxing. Friday I made a special dinner for Rob and I. I made manicotti stuffed w/ chicken breast strips. It was yummy! Gotta love those recipe books Mom buys. We drank some wine, and just spent a nice evening together. Saturday was my first trip to the infamous Big Lots. I wanted to get my Milwaukee Sister a housewarming gift. He is now a proper homo w/ plates and glasses. So Saturday evening we went over to his new place and made our homemade blue motherf*ckers. I didn't get too drunk, tipsy at the most. We ended up at Roscoe's where Eddie was told several times to calm down. Hello! What's the point of going out then? We had fun and they played several of our biach's videos. Sunday we ended up going to Maxwell Street again. Are we becoming regulars? Can you guess what we bought? CD's!! I found Thalía's first CD that is long out of print and goes for $$$ on ebay as part of one of those two in one series imported from Mexico. Rock on! That's when she was good campy trashy fun (during her Flower Power days, roughly 90-92). I cleaned out our closet!! I am so proud. As a result the bedroom is actually clean, first time since we moved in. I know, I am horrible. Oh well.


The other day at work we were talking about our Halloween costumes when we were kids. Well everyone was in hysterics when I told them I was Dolly Parton at age 10 (the homo comments can start now). For your viewing pleasure, and so you know I really DON'T take myself seriously...here ya go:













7 comments:

Carolina said...

Dolly Parton at 10? That's awesome! BTW- you make a great blonde ;)

bomitoni said...

why thank you. lol. yes dolly parton at age 10. i guess i always wanted to be in drag. lol.

espelina said...

I'm am speechless. You are so f*cking awesome!

bomitoni said...

esperanza. i'm touched :) so when the hell are we gonna hang out? lol

espelina said...

When is good for you? email me: espelinaATespelinaDOTcom

bomitoni said...

Why thank you mamita. This was just one of many times I went in drag! Lol. I think when I was 11 or 12 I went as a Mexican peasant lady. Actually I had to have been 12 because I remember we were jamming to Please Don't Go Girl! Lol!

bomitoni said...

i was lucky that my mom was a dancer so she had no choice but to be a faghag :P