Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bored

Work is still slow and since I was bored I decided to post my top 5 most annoying celebrities....drum roll please....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



  1. Renée Zellweger: I can't stand her! She always looks like she's constipated and she's all oily. Eeew! Eeew! She jut gets on my nerves.
  2. Tom Cruise: I know some of you like him out there, but I just don't get the appeal whatsoever. First of all I think he's not attractive, and his movies are beyond dull. Plus he needs to get his head out of his ass.
  3. Jessica Alba: Can there be a more self-hating Mexican? She's such a coconut!
  4. Thalía: Ever since Thalía signed to EMI she's been on my shitlist. I used to love her when she was all campy and trashy in the early 90s. Plus when she covered Alaska's A quién le importa, that just sealed the deal. She's just too full of herself for her own good.
  5. Anahí: My latest addition. I've recently starting watching Rebelde...OMG is she annoying! What happend to her nose? She's just so wrong. Hola Daaaaaaady


Ok enough ranting. Like I said I was bored at work and couldn't think of anything else to write about. I'll post more later.


mE.

3 comments:

bomitoni said...

Cause she is one! LOL! "I don't want to be fat like all other mexican women..." She's such an airhead! She's not even pretty, she looks like any common chola.

Sexbox said...

How can I ever forget when we got trashed at Rehab and you ripped the "Chicago" movie poster off the wall just because you hate Renee Zwelleger so much! Classic! No wonder we got kicked out!

bomitoni said...

Oh no! That and the fact that I told the bouncer she was a "p*ssy licking dyke"! See what alcohol does? LOL!