Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No somos números

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So we had a blast @ Donna Summer last night! It was so hot though! Ugh! It was free, and she was fierce! Rob was able to save seats for us, fortunately for me I found Eddie & Jorge. It was so much fun. Eddie and Rob were hilarious, fagging out at every song practically! I don't know what there were more of...homos or middle aged black women? There was this one guy w/ a red do-rag that was hilarious! My only complaint was she really didn't do any 80s material other than She Works Hard For The Money. Come on I was so hoping to hear This Time I Know It's For Real. It was a blast!


So since work is still slow, I've been browing other people's profiles and blogs via blogger. So I come across a blog from this girl in Mexico who was talking about her childhood obsession w/ Micro Chips! Holy shit do you remember them?




OMG I used to love them! They were this cheesy "rock" band w/ all kids. I guess you could say their main competition was Onda Vaselina. Anyhoo...I was just floored that there was this website. Go check it out! No somos números...oooh...aaaah. Some of the members even went on to groups such as Fobia, Moderatto, La Lupita, Aroma, etc. BTW you can download all of their albums on the site I found...on the downloads page!


My Rebelde obsession is growing! It's like I can't wait to go home now so I can watch today's episode! I swear sometimes I am a 13 year old girl.


mE.

3 comments:

Simona Sixx said...

También me gustaba Onda Vaselina!!!
Tenemos algo en común!!
Y me gusta Elan.
Saludos!!

Simona Sixx said...

También me gustaba Onda Vaselina!!!
Tenemos algo en común!!
Y me gusta Elan.
Saludos!!

bomitoni said...

Que chido!!!