Friday, December 03, 2004

4 more days!



Ok people. Only 4 more days until Gloria Trevi's new album, Como nace el universo is released in the US! I can't wait!


I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow we are going to a baby shower for my good friend, and life partner Claudia in Milwaukee, WI. We'll be back in the evening. Part of me wants to go back to Maxwell St. and see if that puppy is still for sale. But $$, it's tight. Boo hoo! One of the guys in the mail room was super nice and is hooking me up w/ as money boxes as I need for my move. What a sweetheart! I must get going. Didn't want to end the day w/out writing. Again have a good one everyone!


p.s. Did anyone find out when the hell La mala educación *aka Bad Education* opens in the US (other than NYC)? I am dying here people!

No comments: