Thursday, December 16, 2004

All About Eva

I must say I wasn't expected Eva to win last night on America's Next Top Model. Part of me said, they are gonna pick a black girl since no black girls have one yet. I was rooting for Yaya, oh well. I think everyone was shocked to see Amanda go though. When does the next series begin? Lol...


Can we talk about how much I HATE THE SUN!!! I can't stand it. I hate driving to the train in the morning and being blinded!! Even w/ sunglasses on. It just makes me pissy. You know how some people the dark, or gloominess makes them grumpy, I am the opposite. Maybe I should move somewhere where the sun hardly ever comes out. I love it when it's cold and dark and gloomy. Maybe it's all those years of worshipping Robert Smith?


Song of the day: Mentiras-Daniela Romo

2 comments:

Bellyflutters said...

entonces mudate para LONDRES!
Es dark, gloomy, rainy but FUN!
Lo unico es que la comida es una mierda.. lol

bomitoni said...

oooh! i've wanted to live in london since i was in high school. i just wanted a british accent :) maybe i could just move to seattle?