Friday, December 31, 2004

missing in action

hello everyone! today is new year's eve. i just finally got my internet back up. so much has happened all week. just a few highlights (as i'll write more later): we got chus!!! he was a little scared the first night but now he has already adapted to his new home :), the move is pretty much over; only one casualty...me!! i fell down while we were moving our platform bed, i slipped and slammed my back into a stair. i'm ok, a little sore. i have to leave right now to go clean at the old place. first i must go to home depot and buy something to repair some scratches on the hardwood floor. not sure what we are doing tonight. i feel so out of it. i have been sick all week. needless to say i got a 2 week vacation (sin querer). i have off all next week so hopefully i'll be back to normal (*blog, etc.). take care everyone! happy new year! i'll post some pics of chus and of the new place soon! xoxo....

6 comments:

Ricky said...

Congrats on the new home and new pet. I can't wait to see pictures. I miss you boy! Have a great year....hey isn't your birthday coming up?! I should try to find that birthday card from like 10 years ago and send it to you. What's the new address?

Bellyflutters said...

que pena que te caiste guapo-
hope ur feeling ok.
Feliz 2005.
Estuve escuchando a Erica Garcia el finde - una cancion que se llama 'tengo pelotas' y me acordaba de ti y de que quieres esos cds. una de mis resoluciones de este año será quemar y enviar los cds que mis amigos cd-adictos me han pedido.
Besos - y esperamos ver las fotos de Chus pronto. El tema de los perrritos me deprime, por que mami vendio a Fito. No lo he hablado por que me muero de dolor y no he podido discutirlo... so enjoy him. you are lucky to have him.

Ivan said...

No sé si escribirte en inglés o en español. Quizá mejor en español, ¿no?

Feliz año! A mí no me gustó nada esta película. Especifico. Almodovar dirige muy bien, porque no hace pelis, pinta cuadros. Es decir, la escenografía y fotografía genial. El guión, de lo peor que ha escrito. El DVD lo están regalando en España y tras nueve meses de su estreno, este mes la emiten en una televisión de pago. En los Goya fatal. Creo que se equivocó con esta peli, pero necesitaba hacerla por vendettas personales.

bomitoni said...

ricky: i want my card!!!! meiver, guapa!! i will post chus pics soon. right now we only have dial-up until our DSL is renetworked (i hate waiting)...ur mom sold ur dog!!! oh my god! i would never speak to my mother again. ivan: hola! no sabia que le va tan mal a pedro en la madre patria. yo ya compré la película en pirata ;)

Bellyflutters said...

Joey! Where are you!?!?
Aparece carajo!

Roy Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my guard dog related site. It pretty much covers guard dog stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.