Tuesday, December 07, 2004

It's raining, it's pouring...

It's really come down outside. I'd love it, if I didn't actually have to trapse through the rain and get drenched (even w/ an umbrella). Anyhoo...weekend udpate anyone? Friday I don't recall much going on. Probably packed more boxes. We really want to get the hell out of our neighborhood so we're trying to get as much done as possible early on. Saturday we went to Milwaukee for Claudia's baby shower :) We had a small detour on the way, I got a speeding ticket! It's been years since I got one. I was going 82 in a 65. So technically I deserved it. I don't mind the ticket, just the fine that kills me. $230!! Damn Wisconsin bastards! Time to request an extension. Ain't no way I'm gonna be able to pay that w/ this move upon us. The shower was a blast, got to see lots of friends. We drank tons of wine, pretended we were Timbiriche and Alaska at certain points. Sobered up and drove back home. Below are some pictures. No Claudia is not a chola. She just did that for sake of the photo.


Sunday we had to get our huarrache fix. We saw puppies galore again @ Maxwell St. Ran into Yesy & her hubby. I found a copy of Shanice's debut album on CD for only $5 so I was ecstatic. Otherwise not much other than continue to pack! I'm throwing so much out, yet still continue to find more things to pack.


Guess what? Yesterday my friend Jorge called to tell me that THIS Friday La mala educación/Bad Education FINALLY opens in Chicago. It's about f'in time! Rob wants to go the minute we get out of work on Friday. I don't blame him. I'm even going to miss my company xmas party for this. I've been to too many of them, and they are always the same. Some dorky older broad dancing to Mambo No. 5 and getting sh*tfaced. I'll pass.


Song of the day: What U Do 2 Me by Boomkat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Garrote for the TREVI CD...I love it!! And thank you for your phone call on Friday! I love you!!

TU GARROTA SIEMPRE
AKA MARTA...LOL

bomitoni said...

yay! my garrota posted! i love u too! ur welcome for ur cd :) muuuuaaaaa! xoxo