Friday, September 24, 2004

Because weekends are made for fun...

Thank GOD it's Friday! This week has been so insane. Yesterday I got in at 7:30 am and was here til 10pm working on the program booklet. It's done! But now I am waiting for the account person from the printer to get back to me so I can messenger him the disk. Why doesn't anyone return my calls? Ahhh! I am pissed about a project that is going on at work because the AE has been sitting on it ALL WEEK! So now they dropped the bomb on us that it has to release to the printer tonight. I don't want to be here all night. It's Friday. Screw them I say! I must take a stand. In other news, I finally finished Traci Lords's autobiography. It was excellent. I have a newfound respect and admiration for her moreso than I did before. It really is a compelling tale of what she went through, how she overcame it and how she continues to do so. I highly recommend this book. Excellent! Now I just need a new album from Ms. Lords. I know she did a cover of Walking In L.A. earlier this year, but haven't heard much since then. BTW doesn't she look hot as a redhead? In other news we are gonna go to a movie tonight. Dirty Shame, the new John Waters film opens today. Can't wait to see it. Can't wait to see Johnny Knoxville on the big screen either. Sigh.


Did I mention I saw the season premiere of America's Next Top Model the other night? Actually I only saw the last 15 minutes or so. Basically I saw here the finalists are gonna be this year. Can't wait!


Song of the Day: Come & Get It-JCA featuring Dannii Minogue

No comments: